Is this you?
- You are fed up with feeling like a failure every time you try a new diet.
- You are feeling hopeless and full of shame because you can’t find a diet that works for you.
- You miss out on participating in your life because you feel like your body is a hindrance.
- You want to finally ditch dieting, eat fearlessly by learning to trust yourself with food, and stop obsessing about your weight but you don’t know where to start.
I get it! I’ve been there
and I’ve dedicated my life to
helping chronic dieters solve these problems!
- Stop relying on the scale for your self-worth!
- End the negotiation over “good” and “bad” foods and learn what really nourishes you, fuels you, and brings you joy!
- Get rid of the monkey on your back that takes up so much of your time and energy obsessing about food and diet rules!
- Ditch body shame and negative self-talk and flex your body acceptance muscles!
I am Beth Rosen, MS, RD, CDN and I am a Registered Dietitian practicing a non-diet approach to wellness and Health At Every Size®.
Curious about how my work can help you? Drop me a line and let’s chat!